Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmoose Skier

XmasCards08 009

This DCWV DP is so cute and whimsical. The CS is DCWV also. The The main image is colored with Copics and Prismacolor Markers. Don't you just love these little Riley's. I am totally addicted to them. I see new ones come out and my inky little fingers just itch to get them. They are ADORABLE! The sentiment was created on my computer then die cut with my nesties and so was my main image.

Hope your holiday preparations are almost complete. Don't forget to take a little time during this blessed season to reflect on your year and what it has meant to you and on how truly blessed we are to live within the borders of  this great nation. This holidays keep in your prayers all those serving in the armed forces who will be spending this beautiful season  far away from those that they love the most. Their sacrifice makes possible the dream of freedom for millions. May God Bless them and Keep them safe until they return home to those who await them with open arms. And may God Bless you and yours with all the things that fill your heart. I wish you all a Mele Kalikimaka.

 

Much Aloha,

Michelle

No comments: