Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Congratulations!

Cards 020

Sorry for the inexcusable lack of posts. I just seem to be playing catch up these past few weeks. I am almost back on track though. I have about 1/2 of my 2200 cookies baked and my cards are almost complete. So I beg your indulgence while I get my tasks complete for the holidays. Here's a card I complete before I left to help care for my Papa.  When congrats are in order I couldn't think of a better phrase than "You're the Best". The DP is DCWV. The cardstock is DCWV and GP. The ribbon is Mike's. My main image is colored with Copics and die cut with my nesties. The sentiment is made with my computer and cut out with my marvy punch. The card looks crooked but IRL is isn't. There are so many little moments that don't get recognized but I've found that sometimes it's the little things that can mean the world to those who mean the world to us. So take a minute during this BUSY season to recognize a little things that someone you love has done. I know I will.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

pretty card...thanks for the reminder to tell someone that you're thankful for them :)