Friday, September 25, 2009

Polka Dotted Rainy Day

JulyCraftiness 001

I think this is one of my favorite cards created with this set so far. I love the look of polka dots. They are near and dear to me. I love how fun and bright these papers are too. The colors are screaming happy to me. The both types of DP are from my scrap stash. The rest of the image is colored with Copics. The image was matted with my perfect layers. Then I punched the border with my SU! scalloped border punch. I then used my Papertrey set to stamp the thank you and flower border. I used stickles to pop the centers of my border flowers. I added the ribbon detail then I mounted everything onto my card and added the Prima flowers to the corner for extra wow! Hope you love this card as much as I do.

 

Mishy

No comments: