Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cucumber Wishes and Margarita Dreams!

JulyCraftiness 011

 

Spa day would be so relaxing except for the fact that many expect you to be sans clothing. I'm not sure how relaxed I would be at a spa sans clothing. But I'd definitely be willing to give it a try. I created this card with one of my pals in mind who "does it all", like I do, but for her family. The exception being I do it with the help of my DH and she does it alone. Talk about Superwoman! I am often impressed by her and the lengths she goes to often stretching herself thin and running herself ragged to make sure her kids do all the things that make them well rounded. Since they have different interests she is often running 7 days a week. I created this card to send out to a pal to remind her to pamper herself and relax once in a while to remember her own needs are just as important as those of her kids. Now on to the card. The DP is from SU! The cardstock is GP, DCWV, CM and HL. I used my SU! scalloped border punch and my piercing tool to create the border. I used my nesties to cut out the main image which was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. My Dp layer is inked around the border. Have a Blessed Day.

 

Mishy

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Oh Mishy, your friend is going to LOVE this card...it is sooo fun and I totally agree...we women 'need' to spoil ourselves...