Saturday, March 7, 2009

Riley Tube Wishes

CardsJanuary 003

Happy Saturday ya'll!!!  I hope your weekend is blissful. Being the only girl in my house I seem to need more masculine cards than I ever have on hand.  I have been  trying to expand my miniscule collection and thought a blue card would be one I could add to the bunch. I know I know blue Paisley doesn't scream masculine but... I'm TRYING here... I am a total girl's girl and love the sparkle and bling. I must amuse God often when I get grossed out by one of the boys in our house. Anyway.. here are the card specs. The main image is Hanna Stamps and the saying is Papertrey.

Card Specs:

Stamps: Hanna Stamps, Papertrey

DP: HL

Cardstock: GP, CM, HL,

Accessories: Nesties, Perfect Layers,  Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol

No comments: