Thursday, March 26, 2009

PJ Riley's Feel Better

PJ Riley

Sorry for the lack of posting.. I am suffering through an awful toothache and have an appointment for monday for a ..yikes.. root canal. Wish me luck as I am terrified of the dentist. Well my milk allergy has finally caught up with my my poor little teeth aren't as tough as they should be my dentist says.. anywhoo.. on to the card. This is one that I may need myself nest week. ha ha. Hopefully not though. This Riley is really a Sophia now due to the colors that I chose to do her up with. Another card to add to my RAK stash. As a member of the RAK club on Splitcoast I send out many get well cards. Sick kids especially tug at my heart so I always try to find time to send them a little RAK love.  Keeping a few handy makes that easier.

Card Specs:

Stamps: Hanna Stamps, Papertrey

DP: HL

Cardstock: HL, GP, DCWV, CM

Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Perfect layers, Mike's Ribbon

No comments: