Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hippy Wishes...

CardsJanuary 013

I'm member of the SCS RAK Group and find myself drawn to the many requests there for sick children. Having to healthy boys I cannot begin to tell you the sadness I feel in my heart when I read the stories of other children who are so ill. My heart aches for those parents and those sweet little sick angels. This year I am working hard on my goal to send 250 cards to Keiki Cards. You'll be seeing a lot more of these types of cards from me this year. If your a frequent visitor on my blog you know how much I LOVE Melanie Muenchinger's stamps. Her animals and their sweet faces make me smile. I thought they might do the same for someone battling illness. The card base is covered in DP from my jumbo scraps box. The saying is from last years Papertrey Anniversary set. The main image it first cut out with my Mega Rectangle Nesties then matted with my Perfect Layers. The saying was done with my Nesties. Mel's giraffe is colored with Copics and the dew drops add bling to every corner.

No comments: