Sunday, November 23, 2008

Soul Bloom

Cards 005

I LOVE this saying. There are always those people in your life that leave you feeling happy with who you are and where you are in life. These are the people this sentiment was created for in my opinion. For me my DH is that person. He always seems to give me what I need. Even if I'm not sure myself what it is. He's even willing to tell me the stuff I don't want to hear. He just wants what's best for me. Now on to my card... The image and sentiment are from Gina K Designs.  The image is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.  I used my nesties to cut out the image and free hand cutting for the sentiment. The new SU! punch was used on the blue strip on the left. The ribbon is Mike's. The DP is from Hobby Lobby. The cardstock is DCWV and GP.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

GREAT card Michelle! The DP is perfect!