Monday, January 28, 2008

Peanut Butter Treat


This is the little yummy for my youngest son for Valentine's Day. I saw this idea on SCS you can find it there (Sing n' Stamp) or at her blog www.hemidemisemiquaver@wordpress .com. I fell in love with it and immediately went running to dig out one of my Papertrey boxes that I've been hoarding in my closet. ( I know they would come in handy someday). I used red and gold wrapped Resse's Peanut Butter Cups. I don't have any measurements on the tray I made to slide inside. I just measured the box and took off 1/16 of an inch to compensate for the creases of the box. I arranged the cups all in the right direction so that you could read what was stamped on the PB cups. Have fun putting this together. Link me to any that you create like this. I would love to see your creations.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi Michelle!
i really like the colors you chose here, very pretty/yummy! Did you know from reading my blog I have a Jonathan at home, too? ;)
Have a blessed day!(nice window box below, I heart that Love Matters set!) :)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea, Michelle! It looks so yummy!

Dawn Knapp said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog Michelle. It only took me 2 1/2 hrs. to re-fold all their clothes and rake through the mess. I think I may use your idea of clearing out their room and moving everything to a different zip code! *LOL* Love your candy box...looks yummy =)

Dawn said...

Thanks babe! We are feeling much better today. Everyone is just grouchy since were all sick at the same time...you know how it is, Mommy's aren't allowed to get sick...lol I bet the boys are going to love these candy boxes! I'm going to attempt to make Gracie's valentines cards this week...with her help of course:) She loves getting in knee deep in crafts with mommy!