Thursday, January 10, 2008

Kickstand Cards



I am having such a blast making these kickstand cards. I have never tried them before so these are new territory for me. I made these for the splitcoaststampers.com Sketch card challenge (SC158, kickstand are the keywords to search for to see all the FAB creations for this challenge. The first card is made with Papertrey stamps, PP is making memories,the cardstock is from Mike's, the Prima came from my Target and of course my nestabilities and I can't forget the large pink rhinestone from Mike's in the center. The second card is a Bella image. It's RetailFellaBella. The PP is Anna Griffith, the cardstock is from Hobby Lobby. I used my nestabilities to cut the image and scalloped circle out. Then colored with Copics, Zig and Versabrush. The phrase says..
New Boots: $65
New Outfitsto Match Boots: $250
A husband willing to follow you around carrying packages without complaint: PRICELESS!
Hope you like it..

No comments: