Friday, September 3, 2010

Miss Green with her Jeans...

SeptCrafts 004 Here are a few images from a notepad I created for my new position as secretary on our Spouse's Club board. A girl's gotta have her gorgeous accessories right? The main image is of course a Bella colored with my Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. The "Jot this Down" is of course from Papertrey as are the pencil stamps. Is she a total cutie or what!

SeptCrafts 001

I hope that this inspires you to beautify your supplies..

Mishy

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute!!!

Dawn said...

LOVE this one Mishy! I use Take Note A LOT! Great set! I was in SC this weekend and happened to find a Hobby Lobby. I picked up that star cuttlebug folder you told me about! Thanks! I really hate that our town ONLY has Micheal's...crafty girls like us NEED, CRAVE a variety of stores...lol

Love ya!