Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hawaiian Shores Dahlia

FabulousFlorals 002

I think that this is my most favorite card that I have made recently while playing with my Papertrey's  Hawaiian Shores Cardstock and Copic matches. The green leaves really pop on that gorgeous HS cardstock. I am so glad I bought the BIG pack of that color. This is another attempt at the Copic shading techniques taught by the awesome Sally Lynn and Sharon Harnist. They are truly inspiring. One visit to their blogs and your hands are itching to pick up your Copics to see if you can make them do what these two gals can make them do. I never thought I could even come close and I am loving the beginnings of my journey into Copic blending. I am planning on adding a few more gray's to get more shading into my tones. I hope this card inspires you to do something creative today.

Mishy

No comments: