Monday, March 22, 2010

Sad News...

My dear Papa passed away March 9th 2010. I have just returned from Hawaii for his funeral and burial. What and extremely difficult time for my family. We have lost not only a Father, Grand-Father and Great-Grandfather but a confidant, mentor, counselor and friend. He was truly a remarkable man who placed his family above all else. He always worked to strengthen us and sustain us through good times and bad. When the Reverend came to eulogize him he said that when my Papa stood before God to receive his judgement he believed that when God asked my Papa what he had done with the life he gave him and that my Papa responded by showing him all of us. He said he believed that the Lord said well done Alfredo you are most worthy in the eyes of your God enter the kingdom of heaven. I, too believe that God, upon judging my Papa found him worthy. He was the best man I know and he will be terribly missed. While I weep a seemingly endless amount of tears I weep not for my Papa because I know he has taken his rightful place in heaven. I weep for myself and my family and the tremendous loss of a wonderful patriarch. A Hui Hou Papa!

"Between now and then til I see you again I'll be loving you..

Love Me"

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh Michelle....I'm sooo sorry for your loss...hang in there girlie!

Niki Estes said...

Oh, Michelle, I am so sorry for your loss! Big hugs!

Dawn said...

Mishy, this saddens me so. My thoughts are prayers are with you, Sam and the boys:)