Thursday, May 21, 2009

BVC 09 March Submission

MarchCraftiness 020

The BVC is something near and dear to my heart. This year it is my goal to better learn the bible. I am trying to pay attention even more during Sunday scripture and sermon to not just hear the word but discern the message that is being relayed. I am trying to take the opportunity to be still and listen. For any of you that know me.. you know that being quiet is definitely not one of my gifts.. So I am trying to be proactive in this "listening" to God and what he is trying to say to me. In doing that I am trying to understand the word better and I think that BVC helps me to do that, it helps me locate passages that have meaning to others that I may or may not know.

 

Card Specs:

DP: Hobby Lobby

Cardstock: GP, DCWV, HL

Stamps: Papertrey

Accessories: Nesties, Bling, Slot Punch

No comments: