Monday, March 31, 2008

SC169

DSC00931

I made this card using the SC169 Sketch Challenge. I am not sure if this card is working for me. I am not really feeling it.

Card Ingredients:                                                                                                                                                          DCWV Card Base                                                                                                                                                    Cardstock: Brown, DCWV Yellow                                                                                                                     DP: Got it at Mike's not sure which company, it was in my scraps file.                                                                                                                                                                                  Accessories: Primas, Making Memories Brads, Slot Punch

 

No comments: